Transparency is important. We generally recommend a public information and outreach program to educate the community about your needs and build broad consensus around a solution.
- Develop information-only messaging and a plan for getting the message out to key audiences
- Provide information to be added to your website, distributed through social media and included in newsletters
- Prepare presentations and talking points for community meetings
- Write, design, and produce informational mailings to educate, inform and engage voters
- Develop strategies and plans to inform and engage key internal stakeholder groups within your agency
- Develop strategies and plans to inform and engage influential external groups including elected leaders, business leaders, neighborhood leaders, faith community leaders, taxpayer groups and others