TBWB helps you assess the basic viability of a revenue measure in your community. We’ll help you tackle the most basic strategic questions that must be answered in order to set your measure on a path to victory:
- What are your needs?
- Is it reasonable to think that a revenue measure can be successful with voters? At what vote threshold (50%, 55%, 66.67%)?
- What type of measure should you be considering?
- What programs, services and/or facilities are voters most likely to fund?
- What is the optimal timing for an election? What level of voter turnout helps maximize support?
- Does sufficient community awareness of your needs already exist, or is proactive outreach required to build awareness?
- How might specific exemptions or accountability protections be included in a successful measure?
- What controversies or competing issues must be considered before moving forward?
With this information in hand, our team will be ready to work with you and a professional pollster to conduct a public opinion survey of your local voters to test the viability of a measure. TBWB will work collaboratively with you and the pollster to develop a questionnaire and voter sampling strategy.